Monday 3 December 2012

Business Research: Franchise



In this blog, I am conducted a comparison research between Starbucks coffee at Kepong Jusco and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at Desa Park City (DPC). I will take a short video at both coffee shops, and complete my observation from the videos. Besides that,  I will also design a questionnaire for fill up by 10 customers from each shop. With the data from questionnaire, I will be analysing the different area satisfaction of customers such as beverage, services, staffs, environment, price and etc.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post coffee bean franchise
    .This is a good information

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back friends. today below on our website and in this article
    we are going to talk about the my as you all are waiting for the creditcardwave.com

    ReplyDelete